piano tuners are 126

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:22:21 -0600

Well, not this tuner. Of course I may just be "below average"..........
I grossed $17K this past year. Not a living in our town, but with another
job, and wife's income as a teacher, we're comfortable, living at or
below our means.
lesb

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:14:04 -0500 Clyde Hollinger <cedel@redrose.net>
writes:
>Carl Root wrote:
>I have not seen his most recent edition, but I would be
>> curious to see if he still thinks the average 'piano tuner and
>repairer'
>> still makes $43K!
>
>Well now Carl, you have me curious.  Does the "average 'piano tuner
>and
>repairer'" make more or less than that?
>
>Clyde Hollinger

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]