piano's and bicycles in dem Netherlands

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 11:45:29 +0100

I wonder, being an inhabitant of dem Netherlands myself, which builder you
meant?

Furthermore, I know one brilliant very young pianist who has an upright on
huge wheels, which he takes out (on a sunny day haha) to a strategig point
in town (Amsterdam, that is), where he then makes so much money by giving
public concerts, that one might wonder if it wouldn 't be wiser to become a
plumber and take an overdose of prozac....(ecery day, that is).

Lastly, I have travelled through Amsterdam by bike so much that my knees are
damaged for the rest of my (hopefully) short life (because of the worst
wheather on this globe).

the kind of Dutch bike with the large carrier in front
>into which the piano was stuffed keyboard first.

These are the worst of'm all, especially if/when they have no gears, and the
older ones never had gears! arrrrrgh!!

Advice :
Go live in a nice area in the US and buy a decent car!

Antares