AcryliKey...anybody using it?

btrout@desupernet.net btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 09:24:33 -0500

Hi,

I've seen the advertisement in the Journal month after month about
AcryliKey.  I just wondered if anyone who's using it would like to
comment?

I wondered about how easy it is to match color or grain, whether it can
be used on any of the key coverings, even the new plastic, whether the
repairs are close to invisible... Is it expensive to use? fast to apply?

I know... questions, questions.  Inquiring minds want to know!  ; - )

Thanks,

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.