Hiatus

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:41:18 EST

Dear Friends and Collegues,

I am taking a leave from list until around the 3rd week of April. Moving last
summer was no vacation, so tomorrow we fly to Las Vegas for a week.  Easter
weekend with church and family obligations.  Then the Pacific Northwest
Conference in Provo (hope to see some of you there).  Plus the preparations to
render to Caesar April 15th. I still have many pianos to service in the
meantime.

I enjoy the wisdom of the list and have learned a lot from you. I look forward
in returning as soon as possible.

Dave Peake, RPT
Oregon City, OR
Portland Chapter