Player, Pnuematic!!--new?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:24:23 EST

In a message dated 3/23/99 1:14:49 AM, Ric Moody wrote:

<<"I would like to know more about the pneumatic player. There was a shop in

LA that produced them back in the mid 80's.  Had aluminum decks.

Universal  was the name.  The tightest most sensitive pumper I have ever

come across. I saw these in Kolher and Cambell 50 inch uprights.

Pumper Ric ">>

 Uh OK, It was brown and had round fluted wineglass shaped legs from key bed
to toeplate.  Sorry that is the best I can do as the thingee was still in
shipping wrapper, but the finish was very nice.  I'll let ya know more when I
do.
Jim Bryant (FL)