Proper Approach? - CA pinblock repairs

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 02:37:01 EST

Ron Nossaman wrote:

<< I've never seen Garfields that was anything but "Prestone" green. Where did
yours come from?>>

Now THIS is interesting!  The last time I actually saw Garfields pintite was
perhaps 10? years ago when I "won" several bottles as a door prize at a PTG
convention.

It was chocolate brown, I gave it away, instantly.

WAS it brown?  IS it green? - - I would now like to know! What is going on
here? 	 once bought out a piano shop from a retiring technician. There were
several bottles of the stuff, and it was brown then also.

Seriously,

Bill Simon
Phoenix