Proper Approach? - CA pinblock repairs

Fri, 26 Mar 1999 06:43:23 -0600

At 07:14 3/26/99 -0500, you wrote:

>About Garfield's -- I think I remember that the last time I used it
>(years ago) it was clear!  :-)  But the bushings turn darker as they
>soak up the stuff, and they stay that way.
>Clyde Hollinger (glad it's Friday)

I don't have any Garfield's, but my predecessor left a bottle of Lunsford's
Pin*tite.  It is a pale amber color.

How do you dispose of the stuff, anyway? Other than finding a deserving
Brambach? Hazmat precautions, anyone?  I see it says not to use on nickel
or plated tuning pins. Probably not too good ingested, either.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician 	mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College				(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

"I don't try to describe the future. I try to prevent it." - Ray Bradbury