Absences doesn't make the heart grow fonder

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:10:33 +0000

Hi,

Today was interesting. I have in the past sometimes tuned for clients when
they were *not* at home. I.E. they would let me in, then go off to work.

March 10 I tuned for a client who had made that arrangement with me.
However, he decided he was too curious and so he stayed with me. He then
asked me to drop him off at his work place. He had a lovely stereo set up
so I asked if he would play a piece for me.

This morning the police called wanting to know if I had been at his home
tuning on March 10. I looked in my book and sure enough I had been. Later
on the day of March 10 his home had been broken into and robbed--they took
his sound system.

I think I will no longer tune with clients absent.
Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://www.dlcwest.com/~drose/
3004 Grant Rd.