Tips

JPIESIK JPIESIK@arinc.com
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:59 -0500

     I've received bad checks from both sides of the income ladder. But, in
     each case, it was made good, and each was very apologetic. I now tend
     to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I don't worry, at least
     not too much, about eventually getting paid - I've always gotten paid.
     (I hope my trust doesn't end up biting me in the you-know-where
     someday!)

     I've also received tips - $10 here, $20 there. (It doesn't happen that
     often, but it does occasionally.) I explain that it is not necessary
     to tip the piano tuner, but if they insist, I appreciate it. And the
     really strange thing is that the ones who tip me are the ones who can
     least afford to - never been tipped in a multi-million dollar home, of
     which I get into quite often.

     Regards,

     John Piesik, RPT
     Oceanside, CA

Subject: RE: clunker
Author:  degen@telcel.net.ve (Elian Degen) at SMTPGATE
Date:    3/30/99 12:02 PM

Joe & Penny

Donīt be surprised, I tune for a lot of hi income people, it happens a lot,
very seldom I get a check bouncing from middle class people, I think hi
income people do not keep money in their check accounts, they keep it
invested. Some for whom I tune are long time customers,  I donīt know in the
US, but here you can present the check at the teller later again, normally
the second time it gets through.

Elian