Finding pianos, a question?

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:16:11 -0400

Hi,

Here's a question for ya.

 My friend wants to buy a small to mid-sized grand ( say 5 1/2 - 6 1/2 =
ft.) piano to rebuild / refinish / tweak out to the max, for purposes of =
resale for a profit.   It wouldn't have to even be playable or tunable =
for her to be interested.  If it was basically complete, pretty much =
intact, and had an unbroken plate, I think she'd be interested.  (She is =
a competent piano technician, by the way...)

How would my friend go about finding said instrument?  (Since she's not =
on the net, I offered to ask in her behalf.)

Any ideas?

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.