Nordiska

Ola Andersson pianoola@hotmail.com
Sat, 01 May 1999 01:34:23 GMT

Hi Clyde

In the shop were Iīm trained we sell alot of used Nordiska imported from
Sweden. We have a nise price on them about $2000. I think thats lots of
qulity for little money (over here). This pianos are about 20-30 years old.
I think they have to be well maintained to sound good. Some have troubles
with holding pitch Iīve heard. I didnīt know you had them in the states. If
you have special questions my boss is a expert on this piano.

I didnīt now they went to China. Please take care of them there on the other
side.

Ola Andersson
Bergen, Norway