Howdydoo All- I'm back!!!

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sat, 01 May 1999 19:51:13 -0700

GREETINGS EVERYONE!!

As you can see I'm back up and running again.  I've finally moved in to
my new place and even got a new computer, (450 MHz Pentium III.  Whooo
baby, this mama's hot!!)   For those who haven't been to Vegas before
I'll just say that is is everything you've heard.  Yup....  thats about
it.  No seriously, it's an absolutely fantastick and I'm really happy to
be here.  The pianos at the university are realatively decent and they
give me a good budget to work with.  Carl Fisher and a few others have
been helping me get broken in and I'm already picking up some outside
work.

I've missed my daily dose of you folks.  I've got a couple of good piano
things to bring to light but I'll let it rest for the moment.  Note my
new e-address.  I hope to get a new web page up soon.  For unknown
reasons my old one is still going at:
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~rrg8/home.htm

Catcha soon!!

Rob Goodale, RPT

"Making pianos sound better... one note at a time".