Tools and such...

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 05 May 1999 07:34:45 -0400

At 11:19 PM 5/4/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I haven't bought any Snap On tools but might be interested.
>Any description of the difference in steel etc. from a Snap On
>and Craftsman?  They hold their shape over time?  Blades
>don't break etc.?  What is the difference in price?  I see Snap
>On trucks all the time and as I understand it you can buy off
>the truck?

Yes, that's how I buy them.  It's been a while but The slot bit for the
ratchet
is
$20.  If I remember correctly, but don't qoute me. The tools are more
expensive
than Craftsman but I find them to be more durable.

Other drivers were $12 to $20.  but it's been many years.

Jon page

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net