Contracting work

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 05 May 1999 10:55:36 -0400

I have done this in the past for a friend.  I did his mimimal work and
mine as well, for two weeks while he had back sergury.

The deal was I got paid what ever he got paid for doing.  I did his
recording studios and other contract work, starting at 6:00 a.m. then
to my 9-5 job as a teacher.

As far as the IRS is concerned, you bill the customer, you pay the
technician and the technician reports income to the IRS.

The Canadians have been repairing hernias for many years with an
inserted screen that allows you back to work in days, not weeks.
Check out alternatives and certainly get another opinion.

		Newton