Hoffman piano

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Wed, 5 May 1999 13:52:46 -0400

Frank.

We have many Hoffmans in Venezuela, I am personally servicing several of
them. It is a superb piano, and yes, it is being built by Bechstein factory.
As you did not specify more about that particular Hoffman, I cannot give you
more details, I also came across some Korean Hoffmans, they are easily
recognized upon looking at them, taking the action out, the Korean version,
has typical Korean parts in it. The real Hoffman has a Renner action There
is also a Hofman made in Austria. It spells different, one f only.
For more info, I suggest you take the serial No and contact Bechstein. at
info@bechstein.de <info@bechstein.de> also you can look at
http://www.bechstein.de/seiten/neuigkeiten/eneues.html where they list their
Hoffmans

My two cents worth

Elian Degen

Piano Tuner and Technician, Caracas, Venezuela
Phone/Fax:  58-2-7308547 / Cel:   58-14-9222981
e-mail:  degen@telcel.net.ve    ICQ#: 5447268 **