Petrof/Renner actions

cjbond@geocities.com cjbond@geocities.com
Wed, 05 May 1999 19:29:55 -0500

I just purchased a Petrof 5'8" grand for my studio and I was told that
Renner parts were used and it was put together at the Petrof factory.
The piano I purchased was regulated/voiced before I even played it, a
standard for the dealer I purchased it from.  I've been very happy with
the piano and it plays beautifully, and for the price I couldn't beat
it.  A lot depends on the dealer when purchasing a new piano.  This
Petrof was a great buy in my opinion, even if the action was assembled
by Petrof.  It cost me over $6000 less than a comparable piano in a most
popular make!

Julie Bond, NCTM