Resignation

FRED W TREMPER f.trempe@morehead-st.edu
Thu, 6 May 1999 05:32:51 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Colleagues:

This is to inform you that I have resigned my position as keyboard
technician at Morehead State University, Morehead, Kentucky.

If anyone is interested in applying for the job, wait until it is
advertised in the Journal, which will be soon.  The procedure will be
for the department chair to form a search committee which will make
the final selection.  I will not be involved in the process.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to have more information about the
position, please respond to me privately.

Fred

Fred W. Tremper, RPT
Morehead State University
Morehead, KY 40351