The teacher's piano

Kgj38@AOL.COM Kgj38@AOL.COM
Thu, 6 May 1999 13:59:12 EDT

Many teachers do their work in their home and a grand piano is too large for
the living room.  I would love to have a grand to teach on, but we kind of
like having room for the rest of the furniture too!

Karen Johnson
Rochester, MN
(teaches on a Kawai ust7 at home)

In a message dated 5/6/99 9:19:33 AM Central Daylight Time, drose@dlcwest.com