Grading System

Jay Mercier jaymercier@hotmail.com
Sun, 09 May 1999 09:02:04 PDT

I don't know if and where it is posted.  All I know is that the 'lists of
pianos' come with grades of A, B and so on.  I told the client that a grade
A+ or A is what she should purchase, not a B piano.  The conversation did
not go any further than comparing A pianos to 1- year old cars and B pianos
to 4-year old cars.  It was generic and did not go any further.

I am curious myself about the system.

Jay