Backscale design... Ron N. ?

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 12 May 1999 01:36:38 -0400

Ron wrote:
>I eliminated the bridge cantilever and moved the low end of the bridge down
>as far as the plate would allow. I'd have liked to have gotten it another
>10mm further down, but I was too chicken to grind away the plate there...

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the input.  Could you help me a little more with the above?  I'm
not quite sure I know what you mean.   What's a "bridge cantilever"?  Is
that another name for the apron?  When you say you moved the bridge 'down',
is that toward the pinblock in the direction the strings are going?

I just want to make sure I'm understanding what you're telling me.  (I'm not
now, but I'm trying.)

Thanks Ron.

Brian