Hex wire

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 12 May 1999 09:28:19 -0500 (CDT)

> I had never heard of 5 sided wire before!

* Like I said, it was a while back, but I swear I saw some. Then again, the
kids were younger, and I was getting even less sleep then than I am now, so...

>Still doesn't rank up to the high level of my verdigris
>"fungus" - which Jim H. had to resurrect again today....But still I hope
>you'll take a look at my e-mail about my 6'3" Sohmer.  I liked your idea
>about moving the bridge, but I don't want to take the plate back out.

* I'll overlook yours if you'll overlook mine. %-) It's hard to tell out of
context, what's happening with the Sohmer scale. If you can get me a full
scale (lengths, core diameters, wrap diameters), I'll see what you've got. I
am curious, and maybe I can help some.

 Ron