Yamaha trichord agraffes: Left hole is drilled high!

ChrisRis@AOL.COM ChrisRis@AOL.COM
Thu, 13 May 1999 01:05:12 EDT

<<
This is caused by the interaction of the crown of the board and angle
of the hammer when it contacts the strings.  It is also possible that
the holes for the agraffes were drilled at a very slight angles caused
by a warped plate.

This is not an unusual occurrence with all pianos.>>

Huh?
When you look at the agraffe the left hole is visibly higher.  Warped plate?
Crown of the board and angle of the hammer?  I guess I wasn't clear in my
explanation.
Christopher