Water thin epoxy

Fri, 14 May 1999 06:49:36 -0400

Bill -

I believe "West System" is a company that can provide you with ANYTHING
having to do with epoxy.  I know that Pianotek handles some of their
products, but you might want to talk to West System directly to learn of
the full array of products available from them.  They are extremely
knowledgeable.  517-684-7286.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com