Water thin epoxy

Eliot Lee elee@amug.org
Fri, 14 May 1999 20:25:19 -0700

>Dear List:
>
>I am looking for a source of very thin epoxy with which to do some
>experiments in treating loose tuning pins. If you know of any sources please
>e-mail me, on the list or privately.
>
>A while back I seem to remember that a list member recommended a particular
>epoxy for that use, but I cannot find the reference.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Bill Simon
>Phoenix
	Hi Bill,

	I have some water thin epoxy I got when in California from a
Marina.  It is used to restore rotten wood w/out replacing it.  I used it
to fill the micro cracks in a bridge.

	If you would like to buy it from me, I think the cost is $20 for
two half pint cans.  I don't have much use for it.

	No time or postage fee since we are both in Phoenix,

Call,

Eliot Lee
957-1711