Steinway regulation

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sun, 16 May 1999 14:48:13 -0500 (CDT)

At 02:26 PM 5/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi back Ron,
>
>That's the point. I guess my " :-)" didn't convey what I meant.
>
>We start with the "recommended" specs, maybe, but the end result is what
>counts. Right? And it doesn't matter what kind of piano we're talking about.
>Find your starting place and take off from there. Don't get bogged down with
>numbers in a book or manual. :-)
>
>Gina

Yep, I knew what you meant, and you're right. I thought maybe a little more
elaboration couldn't hurt, is all. I just grabbed your post as an expediant
springboard into the fray, rather than counterpoint. Maybe it was a little
abrupt. Sorry 'bout that, no offense.

Yea, what she said! Just regulate the darned thing!  %-)

 Ron