Info on Tadashi Piano Company?

Carl Root rootfamily@erols.com
Mon, 17 May 1999 14:40:06 -0500

DaveAAAP@AOL.COM wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get information about the manufacturer Tadashi?

Atlas Piano company, Japan, used the name Tadashi here in the US due to
trade name conflicts, I believe.

> I have a sneaky suspicion that our custom built church piano was a gray
> market piano sold as a new one.

Why?  Sounds like someone used the word 'custom' to respresent the piano
to you in a favorable light.  Was the piano misrepresented in some way?
Does it have any specific symptoms which cause you to be concerned?

> I understand that the company no longer is
> in business, but I need some useful information to help in the research.

To what end?  If your church's piano has a problem, bring it to the list
and we'll see what we can do for you.

But don't assume the worst.

Carl Root, RPT
Rockville, MD