My answer to you about Steinway regulation

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:09:54 +0200

Well, Ok, (and this specifically to Richard Brekne and Jim Bryant)

But you know, I have (hey! me personally!) learned through all my terrible
experience of years and years of terrible piano- back bending, and this
learning actually from theYamaha techs....., that if you apply the one, and
the > right <, technique, every action will become a piece of yummy CAKE my
friends.
As I say...Do it the right way ..................>>>>>> and you will make it
play and be gay (;>))
And this way of thinking covers every aspect.

And if you do not agree, then so be it.. I'll buy you guys a beer
nevertheless, but y'all have to come to good ole dirty Amsterdam.

Antares

Y'all have a good day now...