Travel tape and Waranty problem with Samick

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Tue, 18 May 1999 14:40:00 -0700

Quick one, just got back from the US post office, they have travel paper
sheets 80mm by 180mm on the top of the animals of the arctic stamp
series.

HELP!!

I have not had any luck with several situations that I consider waranty
obligations of  Samick.  (Noisy knuckles and Drop pads on grands, broken
string, broken damper flange and mushroomed tuning pin on a JS108.)

I have repeatedly left messages on the voice mail for Richard Austin with
none of them returned.  I sent a snail mail letter with copies to the
clients involved as well as the dealer that sold the instruments.  This
was to keep them informed of my efforts on their behaf.  I have sent a
fax to Richard also through the store since I do not have a fax.

No responses to any of this.  Where does my responsibility to the
customer end?

Larry Messerly RPT
Phoenix/Prescott
A Real "Bald-one"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]