Termites!

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 19 May 1999 00:53:53 -0500

I would like to mention here since my esteemed mid west colleague has
posted and he can offer his insights on my suggestion.....

Freeze it.   I know of many pianos that have endured 20 below temps and I
dare say no technician can determine this.   Unless it the finest piano
money can buy, I would try this.

There is the possiblity of putting it in a closet and burning sulfer
sticks that are used to purify wine barrels.  What side effects this would
have on pianos I can't say.  I do know there is no lingering odor.

	Termites in Stockton?  Were they imported in the piano?

Richard Moody South Central South Dakota.