looking for a date

Wed, 19 May 1999 08:43:53 -0500

Judy,
At 05:46 5/19/99 PDT, you wrote:
>Phil,
>I checked and rechecked the serial #. on the plate,61095.I also checked
>Peirce, and saw no 5 digit serial #'s. Are there any other places to look?
>   Thanks, Judy

Since Bellak also was a store, the 5 digit numbers may indicate that it
was, by that point, a stencil brand, made by Whoknows.  Is there possibly a
casting date on the plate? Tenuous, but at least a rough guide.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician 	mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College				(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

"Far too noisy, my dear Mozart.  Far too many notes."
 - Emperor Ferdinand of Austria 1.5.1786