Thanks for Steinway advice

TropBaby@AOL.COM TropBaby@AOL.COM
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:24:21 EDT

This is Larry again.
Thanks to all of you for your many and varied opinions on regulating
Steinways. I have enough information to keep me confused for many years to
come! Seriously, I think the point is to know your specs and also know when
they don't work. It sounds a little difficult, but hey, if it was easy
everybody would be doing it. Thanks to Jim and Brian also for your private
E-mails. And of course to Antares for starting a global war! I really
appreciate the fact that I am entering a field where so many experienced
people are willing to share advice! That is unusual in my experience. By the
way, the Steinway is coming along fine, low key dip and all!
Thanks again.
Larry Trop