Schaff Piano Supply Co.

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 19 May 1999 21:44:19 -0500

Ron Lindquist wrote:

>Dear fellow tech.tuner, manuf. customer, List
>
>Has anyone lately tryed to get hold of Schaff  at their 800 #  after
>(hours)/??

>Is  there a  different supplier who wants to do business??  please  let me
>know.
>

>Ron Lindquist   R&R Piano Service
>                6039 River Rd.
>                Eagle River, Wi  54521
>                715-479-7051

Schaff delivers fine service, in my opinion. My last order went in by
e-mail last Thursday and I received it yesterday by UPS brown label.

If you know what you want after hours and have your account number,

you could try their 800 number, or

you could e-mail an order to

orders@schaffpiano.com

or you could go to their web site at

http://www.schaffpiano.com/

or you could fax them at

847-438-4615

I would say that on a given night the chances are pretty good that at
least one of those methods will be successful.

Kent Swafford