Wurlitzer Action Bolts

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sat, 22 May 1999 14:46:00 -0400

>Does anyone know where I can get some of the long, Wurlitzer action bracket
>screws? Schaff says they don't have them.
>
>And why do they make those things out of what looks and breaks like pot metal?
>
>Dave

Try giving Baldwin a call; if they don't have those awful bolts they can
supply you with bolts to convert it to standard action bolts (alot more
work on your part, but you'll have the satisfaction of having the problem
licked once & for all).
OR go to your hardware store, and have extra sapcers & washers on hand
(pretty kludgey).

Patrick