Steinway Key Bushings

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 24 May 1999 07:52:40 -0400

I was thinking of the same thing recently. My version would be
to drill with a mortise chisel and fit felt covered shoulders in. The
shoulders could be made in a strip with the cloth attached and cut
to length on a bandsaw.

But I would not doubt it if Bill Spurlock already has something for this.

Jon Page