Key Recovering

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 27 May 1999 08:20:13 -0400

To Stan and all,

I am happy to report that Brian Trout has applied and been accepted as
an associate member of the Reading-Lancaster Chapter of the Piano
Technicians Guild at our last chapter meeting.  As many of us on this
list already know, he has a lot to offer us, and we him.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Vice President Elect, Reading-Lancaster Chapter PTG