Bill Spurlock.....

Don Mannino dmannino@Kawaius.com
Thu, 27 May 1999 11:16:04 -0700

Brian,

Bill has not quite attained legend status, maybe, but he is one fine
technician and a great thinker in our field.  He has developed many tools
and procedures which are invaluable in our work, and he sells tools and
supplies through his company: "Spurlock Specialty Tools"

You can E-mail him at 74077.3053@compuserve.com and request a catalog.

He formerly contributed to the PT Journal but does not any more. He gave up
on PTG membership a few years ago (of course, he also gave up on sheep
ranching even longer ago, so who's to say. . . .). He still attends many PTG
conventions, exhibiting his tools and supplies, and he teaches at some
technician seminars.  You might bump into him if you come to an annual
convention, like the one in Kansas City this year.

Don Mannino RPT