hammer brushing

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 28 May 1999 07:18:05 -0400

Friends,

I've been following this thread with some interest, and this is the
first one I recall seeing that mentions just how the brushing is done.
Do you brush sometimes in line with the string cuts and sometimes across
them?  And if both techniques are used, how do you decide when to do
what?

Clyde

The brushing does not