Why go when you know?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 28 May 1999 09:19:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/99 3:16:57 AM !!!First Boot!!!, btrout@desupernet.net
writes:

<< If there are people who are that advanced in their education that they
 haven't much more to learn,  I hope they will not stay away, but rather
 TEACH the rest of us from their wells of knowledge.

 I love to learn.  Learning something new gives me a real boost in the morale
 department.  And I can imagine that teaching someone something new must also
 be exhilarating.  I hope to explore that end of the spectrum someday.
 (Perhaps the more I learn, the more I'll be able to share with others.)

 Thanks,

 Brian Trout
 Quarryville, Pa.

It's amazing how much I learn everytime I teach a class. PTG has prided
itself on teaching its own. I fully agree with you, that those who have the
knowldge should share it with others.

Wim