losing RPT status

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Fri, 28 May 1999 08:38:41 -0500

Well, when you have forgotten to pay dues, you've demonstrated that
you've finally lost your mind  (because no RATIONAL guild member would
EVER forget to pay his dues), and the organization must be protected from
all those who've lost their minds.  The only to prove that one has
somehow "found" his/her mind, is to pay the big bucks to retest,  all the
while flagellating oneself, screaming, "I will never lose my mind
again!!!!!!!!!!!"

(You are fortunate to have missed the months of flames that flew a year
or two ago on this and other "status" issues.  It  was finally decided
that not everyone holds similar views within the organization. :-)    )

>From the fringes of reality and other universes,
les bartlett
houston

On Thu, 27 May 1999 19:59:01 -0500 "John M. Formsma"
<jformsma@dixie-net.com> writes:

><<<< (lost my RPT status too - missed my dues in ''93 ...>>>>
>
>Is that all it takes to lose RPT status? Why is that--is it because if
>one
>does not pay dues, he is no longer "registered" with the PTG?
>
>Do you have to go back and take all the tests again, too?
>
>Curious,
>
>John Formsma

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]