Bill Spurlock.....

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 28 May 1999 17:01:26 +0200

kam544@flash.net wrote:

> >... I see I have opened Pandoras'
>
> You haven't opened up anything. (no grin)

List..

I would like to apoligize if I have in any way offended anyone on this matter.
You will please forgive if I seem overly curious, or flipant. I sometimes
forget myself. In this case I just thought it odd that someone who carried so
much respect from so many of his peers should, for reasons unknown to me, be
the subject of these vague refererences to some past unfortunate circumstance.

I am still new to this list, and am getting to "know" you all bit by bit, so
please excuse me in this instance. It is not my purpose to cause any
disturbance, or to pry into matters better left alone.

Richard Brekne