Brass !

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Fri, 28 May 1999 19:50:45 -0400

Jim,
American was re-making them a few years ago. They weren't for a while.
Check with them. A few years ago I worked over a Quarter Grand and
replaced all the wippen flanges with their new brass replacements.

I annealed a set and they are holding. but for safety I keep a bunch of new
ones in a small plastic bag hung along side the action (extras from the
set I ordered).

Good Luck.

Jon Page

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net