Tilting on the lyre

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sat, 29 May 1999 08:29:26 -0700

Well I like the Steve Pearson's idea of the dummy lyre and
also intend to make one.  I'm thinking the top block should be
bigger than a typical lyre to distribute the load.  I wonder if
pipe for legs might be strong enough and why not a curved
bottom box?  Seems to me we discussed this very thing
sometime ago?.....

David i.