NPR in Houston

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 31 May 1999 11:53:47 -0500

Hi Gina,

   Thanks for the kind words. I wish I hadn't been so late posting about
it but with vacation, moving, the holiday weekend, etc., I just forgot to
do it. Glad you enjoyed it. Remember, James Dick will be tomorrow. I don't
know yet which piano he will use or what his program is but I'll post the
program if I find out in time. I'm supposed to meet him late this
afternoon.
Not much of a holiday, but oh well. Goes with the territory sometimes, I
guess. :-)
   Thanks again.

Avery

>The Faure was simply lovely and your piano sounded wonderful.
>Congratulations!
>
>Thanks for letting us know.
>
>Gina

mailto:atodd@uh.edu