straightedges

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 19:16:49 -0500

How about the mahogany center/maple edged  ones with the
decal "Everett" on them.  Straight one side, 1/32" concave
on the other.  I am guarding the two I have. :-)

Used one of them yesterday for key leveling.

You can plane them on the glass slider door with a sheet of
fine sand paper and utilizing a thread to scrutinize.

Can't beat 'em,

Jon Page