Baldwins cost more to tune?

Pianogreig@AOL.COM Pianogreig@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:19:46 EST

It's good to find out that I'm not the only one who doesn't enjoy tuning
newer Baldwin  products, especially grands with the very false high treble &
tight pins.  The verticals
aren't generally as hard to tune but don't hold like the older ones.

But I've noticed oddly enough that after I do a pitchraise on a Hamilton or
Acrosonic
that it tends to go quite sharp unlike other makes which generally require a