Samick Warranty work

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 10:40:44 -0800

> >I'm tired of hearing people complain about all their bad experiences
> >with Samick.  Let's post our good experiences.  It'll make for much
> >shorter conversations.
> >
> >Paul S. Larudee, RPT
> >Richmond, CA

Now, now ... Samick replaced a bad pedal casting for their grand lyre ...
fairly quickly. When a short grand in a restaurant started seizing (plated
center pins), Samick paid, after paying for three service calls for the
problem, to have all the hammer shanks repinned, and sent some money ahead
for the next service call for the underlevers, rep levers, and wippen
centers ... scattered examples, about 10 bad pins in all that trip.

Luckily, before the _second_ followup service call, the piano had been sold.

Susan