Congrats

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 22:38:08 -0500

List,
  Just got back yesterday from the North Carolina Regional Conference in
High Point, NC. I had a good time, learned a lot (the National should have
a 'hospitality suite'), but most importantly, I want to share that Michael
McCoy, a member the South Central Pennsylvania Chapter of the PTG, passed
his final tuning exam to become an RPT. Thanks to all the NC folks for
putting on a great convention, and Congratulations, Mike, on a job well
done.  We're lucky and honored to have you as the newest RPT member of our
chapter. You did it! Yippee!!

Ken Jankura
President, South Central PA Chapter
Newburg, PA