wonderful trip

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 09:43:14 EST

Jan and I just got back from a trip to Portland, Oregon to attend my niece's
wedding. What made the trip wonderful was not just the wedding, but the
opportunity to see some friends.

Our first night we stopped in Lincoln, Nebraska, where we had supper with
Richard & Pat West and their daughter and Larry & Sandy Caldwell. On Friday
we had supper and stayed with Randy Potter in Bend, Oregon. On Sunday morning
we had breakfast with Dave & Gretchen Peake. And that evening, after seeing
Mt. St. Helen's, (what a sight!!!), we were in Aberdeen, Washington, where
Barb & Del Fandrich treated us to a home cooked Italian dinner.

We were supposed to have lunch with Steve Brady in Seattle, but we didn't
feel good. (No, it wasn't Barb's cooking.) On Wednesday we stayed with Ward
and Eileen Guthrie in Bozeman, Montana.  And on the last night of our trip,
Gracie and Jon Wagoner shared supper with us in Sioux City, Iowa.

The wedding was great, but seeing friends made the this trip one of the most
enjoyable we have had. Thanks to all of you who were willing to take the time
to be with us. It's one of the best reasons to be thankful for the PTG. It's
the friends we have made that makes belonging to the PTG worth much more than
the technical information we have learned.

Wim & Jan Blees