Mock tuning test ??

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:37:41 -0500

Hi List,

Since the subject of the big "tuning test" seems to be a hot topic at =
the moment, perhaps you'll let me ask a question?

I have in my possession a copy of TuneLab, a computer, a tuning fork and =
related tuning tools, and access to a number of good quality pianos to =
experiment on tuning wise.

I have not taken the "test" yet, but have been wondering if there would =
be a way for me to set up a mock tuning test for myself, just to see how =
it goes, using this wonderful little computer and an otherwise =
unproductive afternoon??

I've had a number of people tell me I should just take the test, but I'm =
a little shy. :-)  I'd like to get an unbiased idea of just where I am =
right now before I inconvenience the tuning examiners. =20

Any ideas?

Thanks

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA