Mock tuning test ??

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 00:18:05 +0100

By all means take the test Brian. Taking the Norwegian test was the best
thing I could have done for myself. I will take the American test as
soon as next summer arrives..(I have only the tuning segment remaining)
for comparision, and because I believe its probably the most fair and
most challanging of these kinds of tests around.

Tune Lab can be set up to do a mock test btw

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway